Did God really say..? Part 3: Be True to Yourself? | Chris Ladd | Southpoint Church
July 31, 2022
Does prayer really work? Got Kids? Content for children and students:
We are excited that you are interested in baptism.
Find out everything that's happening at Southpoint.
Watch or listen to the latest or past messages.
July 31, 2022
July 24, 2022
July 17, 2022
Donate to the mission and the work of Southpoint Church.
Place any tithes or offerings into the envelopes under the seats or directly into the Giving Stations located at the doors.
Give online now or via our Yoco terminal located at Resources on a Sunday.Donate using PayGate
Use SnapScan to make a donation now or click the button below.Give with Snapscan
Absa BankBranch Code: 632005 Account Number: 4097234676 Account Holder: Southpoint Church International Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
We believe circles are better than rows and that you cannot grow spiritually unless you are connected relationally.
Serving on a team is one of the best ways to make a difference in our world.
Need prayer for something? We would love to pray for you.
Join our mailing list so you don't miss out on any important information.
Tens of millions of people are using the Bible App™ to make God's Word a part of their daily lives. Download the free app and access your bookmarks, notes, and reading plans from anywhere. Enjoy hundreds of versions, including audio, all on your mobile device.
For instructions on how to save Southpoint.site to your phone, follow the instructions for the type of device you are using below:
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
1) Open up Safari and load southpoint.site
2) At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until you see the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select this one.
4) You’ll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you’re done it’ll show up on your home screen and you’ll have Southpoint right there on your home screen.
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
1) Open up Chrome and load southpoint.site
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.